Sunday, March 28, 2010

foolish me... not anymore

I'm going to say this once... I've done things that I regret; said things I shouldn't have... but in the end, I always believed that people will know who I am and not judge me. This world is full of judgmental people though; my dad is, best friends are, formers are as well. I've went into so many situations with false pretenses but now I see... none of it matters; your words don't mean shit because in the end, I am alone in the world. I have to take care of me... I'm getting those good grades; those two degrees. I'm seeing the world and what it has to offer. I'm attaining my goals I have set for myself in life and in the end, I will reap the benefits.

There is somethings that I have to keep in mind as I see little things reminding me of my past. I am better than my past. All of it. Yes there were great times, but I am better than that. It was hard, but the past is just that. Its over and done. I admit that it will be hard sometimes to not want go back, but I know I can't. Where there lies that old happiness, also lies pain. Not to mention, living in the past because I didn't want to let go creates havoc and makes me look ridiculous. So, I'm officially over it.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment